
We went to the doctor on Monday for Levi's four month appointment. Everything went well and he had his second round of shots. I think he's taking them alot better this time around. My little boy is growing like a weed and I wasn't shocked when she told me he is 27" long! He's in the 95th percentile for height and 50th percentile for weight. He weighed 14lbs 9.5oz! So he's long and lean like his daddy! I can't believe that he's almost outgrown his carseat already! It is only made for babies who are 30" and smaller. I hope he takes another 8 months to grow 3 more inches!!
Levi is really a fun-loving little boy! He's quite laid back and has his quiet moments, but he also LOVES to smile, laugh, talk, and squeal. He still doesn't enjoy tummy time and I am a bad mommy and don't make him do it as long as I should! He really only gets about 2 minutes each day of tummy time. Last week, however, he managed to roll from his belly to his back. He did that 3 times right after another, but hasn't done it again since then. I just can't believe how fast he's growing!! He loves to stand on my lap and when he does I always say to him that he's gonna walk right out of here and go to college! That's
my little big boy! :)
Levi is really a fun-loving little boy! He's quite laid back and has his quiet moments, but he also LOVES to smile, laugh, talk, and squeal. He still doesn't enjoy tummy time and I am a bad mommy and don't make him do it as long as I should! He really only gets about 2 minutes each day of tummy time. Last week, however, he managed to roll from his belly to his back. He did that 3 times right after another, but hasn't done it again since then. I just can't believe how fast he's growing!! He loves to stand on my lap and when he does I always say to him that he's gonna walk right out of here and go to college! That's
my little big boy! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment