
It seems as though Memorial Day marks the beginning of a beautiful season of fun and adventure! I am so excited to spend it with Levi and we have tons of fun things planned! A few on our list are a trip to the zoo, Connor Prairie (my personal favorite that I'm sooo excited about!), the Children's Museum, the pool, and some fun festivals! And I'm sure we'll find more fun things to do!!

This past weekend, we went canoeing with Brian and Nicole. Levi stayed behind and had gobs of fun with Grandma! I know she loved playing with him all day and showing him off to all her friends! Unfortunately, that evening he was running a high temperature and was pretty grouchy. But nothing a little Tylenol and sleep wouldn't fix. He's doing much better now.
As for canoeing, we had a blast! The Whitewater River is a little bigger than the runs we've been on before, but because of the storms the water was high making it much more exciting! I have to admit, there were a few times I was afraid we would tip over due to the deep and fast rapids. But I'm sure if anyone were watching on the bank they would probably laugh at me as Scott did! I wasn't too impressed with the scenery at Whitewater River. I read online that it is one of the cleanest rivers in Indiana. Hard to believe when all the scenic sites are also dump sites! We saw many trash piles and other piles of old rusted cars. Not pretty. We did see some wildlife. Blue Herron, pancake turtles (not sure if that is the real term for them or if Scott made that up), and we saw 3 snakes! It was sometimes hard to enjoy the wildlife when Nicole was constantly squirting us with their mega squirt gun!! But it was a very fun time regardless!! Can't wait to go canoeing again!
Here are some random pictures of little Levi. One with Grandpa and one sporting the new sunglasses Grom got for him. Thanks Grom! They fit perfect and look AWESOME!!

3 comments:
It's about time you posted again! Sheesh I thought Levi would be in pre-school before we got another peek at him :) Kidding.
What a cutie! I bet he is a "chick magnet"!!
You'll have to tell me what Connor Prairie is
I'm baaaaaccccckkkkk! :) I just wanted to let you know that your NKOTB link isn't bringing up anything NKOTB.
such great pictures... i love the pic witht he new cap
Post a Comment