On Sunday, we celebrated Levi's 1st birthday by having our closest family over. As much as I wanted to throw the biggest party ever for my little boy's first birthday, I decided to hold back and have a small dinner get together. It turned out perfect and everyone had a great time!!
I am quite proud to say that I made Levi's birthday cake. At first I was very nervous and didn't want to mess up such an important cake. I have never decorated a cake before, so this was new to me. I'm surprised at how nice it actually turned out!!

Before the guests arrived, we decided to do a little family photo shoot to capture the fun of the day!! He was in such a good mood!! :)


Levi got LOTS of fun new toys!! He loved everything he got and will be sure to keep him occupied for a while now! ;) He loves the walk-behind wagon and he caught on quickly!








After our fun with new toys, we sang "Happy Birthday" and he ate some of his cake!! He had alot of fun playing with it and he ate a few bites, too. It was fun for Levi!! This first picture is hilarious!! He's seems to be deep in thought wondering what he's supposed to do! lol






Here's Levi playing with his Grandma McInerny and cousin Ivy. He's showing them his new toys. ;)

And the evening would not be complete without a BATH!!! After all that sticky cake and frosting a bath was much needed! But what a FUN day!!!

4 comments:
LOVE IT! Thank you :)Looks like you guys all had so much fun. Wish Brityn and I had been invited to share in the fun ;) LOL!
I seriously LOVE the bathtub picture. He's so stinking adorable.
Oh and the cake turned out awesome! You did such a great job. Do you want to come up here and do Brityn's for me in January?
That is so much fun! Good job on the cake! I think that I will make Kendra's too!
It looks like Levi had an awesome birthday. :D
Let's see if I can explain this....I think my car seats slope weird, so when it's rear facing the place where her feet would go is jammed into the back of my seat. There is a level line on the seat and in order for me to get it level I have to use a towel or a couple towels, well, then it makes the back of it too unstable so I have to use the tether straps. Mine are at the rear of the vehicle on the roof. When I attach the tether it then pulls the top of the seat up too much and I'm back where I started! It's just all funky! It's definitely the car and not the seat. Anyhoo, when you istall it forward facing it doesn't have to be level with the ground and the back of the car seat will be suppported by the back of my seat. Plus if it is still unstable the tether straps will work fine being in the rear of the car in that situation......make sense? LOL!! not really!
Don't talk to me about being a slacker blogger! It's been 2 weeks since you blogged! Don't you have any interesting news to share with us ;)
Post a Comment