What a fun day we had!! This was the look on his face when we were done and on our way out!
The first car he got in was the Red Bull car. Now I wasn't sure it was kid-appropriate, but I guess it's not anything bad. It's just not something a kid should recognize! I don't even think he thought the outside of the car was cool, just the inside where he could "drive".

The first car he got in was the Red Bull car. Now I wasn't sure it was kid-appropriate, but I guess it's not anything bad. It's just not something a kid should recognize! I don't even think he thought the outside of the car was cool, just the inside where he could "drive".


I have to say, I think the school bus was his absolute favorite! He kept talking about it all week! The bus driver gave him a sticker, too. He loved that!


Another favorite was the fire truck! What kid doesn't love firetrucks!?!? There were soooo many buttons and levers that I think he was a little overwhelmed. And maybe the size intimidated him too! But he still loved it!


And lastly (as far as pictures go) is the military vehicles! Levi didn't really know what they were, but he enjoyed playing on them nonetheless!!


I'm really bad about not paying attention to the battery life on my camera or keeping extra batteries on hand. Thus, I missed pictures of many great vehicles. Like the Ice Cream Truck, the Off-Roading Trucks, the Book Mobile, and some other utility vehicles I don't quite remember the names of!!
Can't wait for next year's event! :)


1 comment:
it's nice to see he was smiling when you were leaving... brityn probably would be screaming and crying because we were LEAVING!
very cute!
Post a Comment