Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Around the House

This summer has been a fun and crazy one!! It seems like we were always on the go, but I can't recall all that we were doing! I'm very thankful for pictures, even though I don't take nearly as many as I should. I don't typically take my camera with me when I leave the house, so I've been missing out on all the fun stuff like the fair, the zoo, the park, etc. I do have a lot of "around the house" pics though, and I think they are pretty cute. So, here's what I've got for today. Most of them are a few months old! If it seems like I take more pictures of Mallory, it's true for a couple of reasons. One, she likes her picture taken and Levi, not so much. And two, I feel like I was slacking for a little while and I have soooo many pictures of Levi that were taken before Mallory was born, so I've been trying to even things out a little bit! :)

Levi's first day preschool in the Four's class. He was so excited!!

My kids LOVE bath time!!


Mallory playing with her new kitchen she got for her birthday.


We went to Virginia to visit my brother and his family. During the trip we attended a special ceremony for my brother's Army promotion. On the way there, Mallory and Levi were coloring. Never trust quiet children. I look back and Mallory had eaten 1/3 of a crayon. :/ At least it matched her outfit and it wasn't brown!!

He is so proud of his puzzles that he did ALL by himself! :)

This would make a really cute Halloween costume!!! :) But she was a little black kitty two years ago and these are just pajama's!! But she loves dressing up nonetheless!


Silly girl!

So, I've definitely had my work cut out for me going through girl clothes. These are all clothes that came from 3 different baby girls AND this isn't everything. I left almost twice this much with my cousin!!! What you see on my bed are only clothes from size newborn to 9 months! CRAZY!!!! I had to go back through and get rid of some more because I knew they would not all get used and I don't have enough room to store them all!

I put all the shoes, socks, hairbows, and hats on my dresser. There are over 25 pairs of baby shoes seen here...all under size 2!! Needless to say, I do NOT need any baby girl clothes! :)

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

first of all- holy crap that is A LOT of clothes! SOOOOO, i got you some clothes and a pair of shoes. now i'm thinking i should just give them to caitlin. what DO you need?!

second of all- ohmigoodness i love mallorys hair so much. it is big lady hair! not a two year old! she is so stinking cute. and levi is so grown up and handsome. i can't believe how big he has gotten. booo! :(