Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Special Day With Mallory

Back in August, Mallory and I had a special day together at the Indiana State Fair. It was so nice to enjoy the fair with her and no other kids in tow. I was able to watch her have fun and play with her. We did so many fun things and the weather wasn't too bad, seeing as how I was 8 months pregnant. We looked at animals, ate LOTS of good fair food, and went to the kiddie park. The kiddie park had elephant rides, pony rides, and the most fun part was the miniature farm. She got to wear an apron and get a basket for her goods. She gathered eggs and got grain to feed the cows and chickens. She got to plant, water, and harvest crops and pick apples. Then she got to take all of her crops, including the wool she sheared from the sheep, and took it to market where she got paid! And she got to drive her tractor! :) It was really fun! I can't wait to go back next year and make it a girls day with Harper too.