Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Levi!

WOW!! My little baby boy, my first born is FOUR YEARS OLD! Where has the time gone? Where did the little baby go? I love the young boy that he is becoming. He is very sweet and polite. He is a leader, very strong willed, and yet very loving and caring. He is an awesome big brother, always caring about the needs of his little sisters. He makes me smile. He loves his mommy and he loves to snuggle. I will take advantage of this AS LONG AS I CAN!!! Right now his favorite toys are Monster Trucks and Transformers. Its sad that he's not into toddler toys anymore and he's mainly only interested in "big boy" toys.

This year was a fun year to celebrate and we had 3 celebrations! I sent cupcakes with him to school and they were kind enough to take a few pictures. I love seeing him at school! We had a birthday dinner at home with a few presents and then we had his big party at Chuck E. Cheese. It was all awesome!!


His teacher, Miss Vicki, gave him a sucker and sticker! She's so nice!

Sitting with his friends for lunch. Notice the jerky for lunch...he insisted on taking some of Scott's deer jerky for lunch! :)

Cupcakes!

Birthday presents at home! Thanks Grommy and Mee Maw!



Levi with his friends, Connor, Zeke, and Hannah. Oh, and Chuck E!
Birthday boy!

Grandpa holding Harper.

He had to have a Monster Truck cake.

Getting a high five from Chuck E.

No comments: