



Today Levi is eight months old! Crazy. He is constantly smiling and making funny baby noises. No words yet, although sometimes it sounds a little like ya, ya, ya and the, the, the (that's my favorite, usually because a little slobber is being spit out with it as well and is very cute). I am enjoying the fact that he is completely content to sit on the floor playing with a few toys. Every now and then he will reach out for something or wiggle his way around to turning around, but those are the only signs of him crawling soon. I have a feeling it will just sneak up on us!
Levi is such a good baby and I feel so blessed to have him! He is on a great schedule that is flexible when needed. He eats cereal and fruit for breakfast and a veggie and fruit for lunch and for dinner. I am still nursing and that is going well. He eats milk four times a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and before bed). He is a very good sleeper as well. Although, he should be as we have been working towards that since he was born! He wakes up around 7:30am and I can hear him playing in his crib. We have breakfast and then he naps for 2 hours at 9:30am. He takes another 2 hour nap at 1:30pm and then sometimes a catnap in the evening. And bedtime is at 8pm! He always goes right to sleep with no trouble. He still sleeps on his belly and loves to play with the Ocean "mobile" on the side of his crib. Is it even a mobile if it doesn't dangle above his head??
Let's see, what else can we share? Well, he's still trying to figure out how to get the water to come out of the sippy cup. He loves to chew on it, with his two cute little bottom teeth and extremely tough gums. If he's not sucking on his paci or concentrating on a toy, then he is chewing on his left index finger. I think he may be a south paw like his grandpa McInerny, but we'll have to wait and see.
He's growing so quickly, I just can't believe it! I try to take as many pictures as possible and I need to start scrapbooking before it gets overwelming!! Wow, only 4 more months until his first birthday! yay! :)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Levi! I can't believe you are 8 months old. Where has the time gone?
I also can't beleive he takes 2-2 hour naps! that is awesome! Such a good baby.
I'm so glad you finally posted something. And your hair looks GREAT! I want that cut but my hair is too wavy...I love it :)
8 months... omg!
thats so great and he looks like such a happy baby! you are so lucky that he is sucha great napper! I WISH!
love the new hair cut... you all look so adorable
Post a Comment