
Aunt Geri and Levi playing at the zoo!
Nicholas with Grandpa and his daddy at the zoo!
And here's cute litte Nicholas! I can't believe he's almost 18 months old!
After our fun family day on Saturday, Levi's cousins, Lucy and Ivy came over for a sleep over. Although, the only two who got sleep were Scott and Levi! The girls LOVE their baby cousins and had so much fun playing with Nicholas and Levi. After church on Sunday we went on a picnic and the girls and Levi played on the playground.



Okay, what else? Well, yesterday my mom and I took Levi to the pool! We had so much fun! The water was freezing cold, but we had a great time nonetheless. The weather was hot and muggy, so a nice dip in the pool was quite refreshing!



I can't believe I almost forgot to share some exciting news! Levi has TWO teeth! Yep, two of them on the bottom! You can barely see them in this pic, but they are there! He's growing so fast!!
4 comments:
Finally!! :D
Well, she did say "mama" but I honestly don't think she was saying it to me...I think she was just immitating me.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Nicholas is a cutie! I hope you will share your family pictures with us.
2 teeth?!?! Ahhhh, Levi is growing up :( He just gets cuter and cuter everytime I see him....pictures of him.
MMMMUUUUUAAAAAHHHHHH! Thanks for the update.
wow.... he looks so old! seems like yall are having such a great time :-)
I love the pictures, especially Levi in the crab float. :) My nephew has that float, it's so cute!
Do you realize it is almost August and you only have one blog for July?!? I'm waiting on those family pics you had taken last month!
I just had to tell you this. Saturday night I was looking at blogs...checking yours for the millionth time, waiting for an update, and of course there wasn't one. Anyhoo, I was being nosey so I clicked on a few of your favorites.....I stayed up until 12:30 am reading Bring the Rain....sobbing with snot running down my face. She is an amazing woman, I don't really even have words to say how her story touched me. I'm hooked and I'm adding her to my faves now too.
So thanks for giving my puffy red eyes yesterday :)
And get to posting girl! I need a Levi fix.
Post a Comment