What a cutie!!


While Levi and I share similar personality traits, there are still a few areas in which we are total opposites. At this point, I will give credit to his age and developmental stage, but it is possible that he and I will butt heads in the future over this issue ~ ORGANIZATION!! Mommy likes things neat and tidy. Levi likes things flung about the floor and messy!! I'm sure it's more fun for Levi to make the mess than live with the mess, but for mommy it's more fun to enjoy the cleaned up mess than actually cleaning up the mess! :) But I digress, he is such a special little boy and I wouldn't want to damper his playtime or his development. I will allow such messes as long as he's enjoying himself and safe!
This is how mommy likes things!!
This is how Levi likes things!!

4 comments:
Hahahaha, so funny! :) Levi and Kendra seem to share that little personality trait. :) I am always cleaning up after her whenever she goes down for a nap or to bed
LOVE IT... thats ll i have to say
LOL! Looks a lot like my house. I've given up trying to keep it picked up.
He looks so darn cute in that picture, I could eat him up!! Love his big grin. He looks so muck like you it's crazy.
hehehe! How r ya momma???
Post a Comment