Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Two Weeks and Three Days...

The countdown is ON!! Two weeks and three days until Levi turns 1! Wow, I can hardly believe it! I've had so much fun planning his party. Just the thought that I have had him in my life for just one year is amazing. It goes so fast, but yet I can't remember my life without him!

Here's something new ~ Levi knows how to do the sign for "please"! It's the first one that he's done on his own. We practice several different signs, but this one he does all on his own!! It's so sweet. I'm not sure he knows the meaning of "please" and when to use it, but that won't take long for him to learn! I'm just so proud of him! :) He is very close to doing the signs for "all done", "more", and "book". Sign language is so fun because you get to see how their little minds work! They know and comprehend sooo much more than you can imagine!!

Levi's front teeth have finally come through. Not completely, but they've started and boy do they look so cute!!! I think the most painful part is over. You can kind of see them in the picture below.

It won't be long until I am posting pictures of Levi's birthday! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

twinsRus said...

yeah front teeth!!! Go colts!!! Love the colts outfit.

Bobbi said...

Love the Colts outfit too :D He has the sweetest smile...I was going to say little but it's not little he has a BIG smile! Is that scab on his head from you beating him? ;) j/k!