Monday, June 22, 2009

Pregnant Mommy, Boat Day, Jumping On The Bed, and Bunnies

Pregnant Mommy

I have to laugh at myself in this picture, so feel free to laugh with me. I asked Scott to take a picture of Levi laying on my belly. You would think I could have smiled. Not sure what my problem was and why my arms look so gigantic. But doesn't Levi look cute?! This is very typical of Levi lately. He sure loves his mommy!! And mommy LOVES it! :)



Boat Day

Levi had SOO much fun out on Grom and Grandpa's boat! He loved the boat, the water, the fish, the ducks, the strawberries - EVERYTHING!! He's ready for more!! Levi was a little apprehensive about the fish Grandpa was catching at first, but he quickly became excited about each one. He touched almost all of them! He did a great job of carrying the bucket of crickets back and forth between the fisherpeople (aka Grom, Grandpa, and Daddy) while mommy relaxed on the boat!

Daddy and Levi driving the boat

Grandpa showing Levi his fish

Not sure what he's looking at, but he sure is cute!
Jumping on the Bed

Levi's learned a new trick from his play-buddy, Shooter, and that's jumping on the bed!! He really gets a kick out of it and almost daily asks to get up on my bed. Doesn't he look so grown up in these pictures? My he looks old to me.


And lastly, a bunny

Levi LOVES bunnies! Just after I put him down for his morning nap, I went into the kitchen, looked out the window and saw this tiny, precious, creature eating at my lilies. I wasn't mad because it was so cute!! I'm just sad Levi missed it!



2 comments:

Bobbi said...

=)) =)) LOVE the picture! you look just thrilled. Hahahaha

Your boat day pictures are great, how fun :)

B loves jumping on the bed too. Levi is getting to be such a big boy, and cuter and cuter every day.

Reba said...

you look adorable becky!!!