
Mallory Lynn has to be one of the best babies I have ever seen! And I'm not just saying this because she's my baby (Thank you Lord that she is MY baby!), but she really is a good baby!! Mallory had her four month appointment with the pediatrician yesterday and everything went well....except for her shots. She didn't like those very well. She cried pretty hard, which made me tear up. I don't hear her cry very often, so I'm not used to her crying sounds. The night before her appointment I was asking Scott if he could remember the last time she cried and neither of us could remember!! I decided then that I better make sure that is a good thing from the doctor and not a sign of something bad!! You know what they say, if it's too good to be true, it probably is!! But low and behold, the doctor said she is just a good baby. And she also said that she has the perfect temperament to be a middle child! WHAT!?!?! Are you kidding?!?! I'm still undecided on when or if there will be another child, but I feel like I do not need to decide that right now. I mean come on, I just gave birth four months ago!!!!
I love Mallory's smiles! She has the prettiest gummy smile I've ever seen and she loves to show it off!! She's starting to giggle alot and she talks to herself all the time. I just started putting her in the jumperoo and she LOVES it! She grabs at the animals and just stares at the lights. I can't believe that her feet can touch the floor already! Yikes! She's gonna be a tall one I think! At the doctor she weighed 13lbs and 2.5oz and is 25.5" long!!

Her hair is still long and dark. It's starting to come out in the back and she has a semi-bald spot in the back where she lays on it. I'm hoping that doesn't go entirely bald, but it's almost inevitable! I love to put bows in her hair, but I really think I need to learn how to make them on my own. The really cute ones are really expensive and the ones I have don't always match her cute outfits. So I think I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands!!
My dear Mallory, such an angel! I'm so blessed to have her in my life!!
2 comments:
Wow, you are lucky! You couldn't remember the last time she cried? Holy cow. I'm pretty sure that for the entirety of Kendra's life I could answer within the last couple of hours. I really hope that my next baby is like Mallory! :)
hehehe i second what Katy said! you are one lucky momma!
what a little sweet girl you have.
Post a Comment