I always knew that if I had a little girl I would get her ears pierced as a baby. Maybe it's because I had my ears pierced when I was a baby, but I don't know. Anyway, I took Mallory to get her ears pierced 3 weeks ago. She did great, except for the crying and wailing part! Thankfully, that only lasted a few short minutes and then she was fine. And we haven't had any problems with them! AND I LOVE THEM!!!! :)
1 comment:
i love her beautiful little earrings! people have asked me if i'm going to pierce naomi's ears. i thought about it and i think i'm going to wait until she's older. i got mine done when i was 5 and i felt like such a BIG girl! i still remember my mom buying me a peanut-butter twix for being so good when i got them done. :)
naomi's grandma got her that same adorable red dress with the polka-dot sleeves for christmas. it is so cute!
Post a Comment