I know this is a bit belated, but we have been pretty busy over the past couple of weeks and I'm just now getting around to blogging! I have some catching up to do!
Christmas was absolutely WONDERFUL!! We had so much fun with our two beautiful children and our awesome family! We are just so very blessed! We started the festivities Christmas Eve by going to church and then having our parents over for dinner afterward. Then the kids got their Christmas jammies on and then off to bed they went! Levi and daddy left cookies and milk for Santa and then Levi went to bed excitedly!! I don't think he fully understood what we were telling him, but he was playing along quite well!
We woke up Christmas morning to find that Santa had been to our home and he even left a note along with presents! The stockings were full and Levi didn't even notice! We had to encourage him to open gifts, but by the end of the day he was a pro! So, we started the day at home, just us. It was so nice. Then we headed off to Mee-Maw's house (Scott's mom) for some yummy breakfast, great fellowship, and of course, to open presents. It was so fun to see the all three kiddo's opening presents, playing in paper, and just enjoying all the commotion. Isabella, my beautiful niece, makes three in case you were wondering. And she's the one that loved the paper the most! :) Here are some fun pictures from Christmas at home and Mee-Maw's!










After a fun morning at our house and Mee-Maw's, we headed to Grom and Grandpa's house for more fun! My mom cooked a beautiful meal with my favorite warm beverage, wassle. Yum! It was a great time and I love spending time with my family! Grom and grandpa got Levi a pony for Christmas! :) Not a real one, don't worry!! LOL Take a look at all the fun we had!!











At long last, the day was over. We were all exhausted!! The next day we went to my Aunt Rita's for our Straber Christmas. We always do a white elephant exchange and it's always HILARIOUS!!! We always have a great time! Then on Sunday, we went to the Colt's game, which I don't even want to talk about really. I'm very disappointed that we actually paid money for the Colt's administration to bench the starters, but whatever. We still enjoyed the first part of the game and the company! :)
Ahh, finally, Christmas is over. I love the Christmas season, but this year, honestly, I was glad for it to be over. I am exhausted. Can't wait til next year! ;)
3 comments:
I hear ya, Becky. I hate that my parents live so far away but it makes it easy to not have to go to two or three places on Christmas.
Sounds like you had a good holiday.
Miss ya!!
It looks like you all had a great Christmas! :) Both kiddos are getting so big! THey all grow way too fast.
you blog like me... nothing for weeks and then several at one time! problem is my memory is so terrible i forget half the stuff i wanted to blog about! i resolve to be better about that in 2010!
sounds like levi and brit were both in the same boat about santa. she played along really well too ;)
your nieces are getting so big! i don't think i've seen a picture of them in a while.
malory's earrings are very pretty. she looks like a little lady.
what is wassle? never heard of it.
Post a Comment