My babies are my life!!!!! Sometimes that is the most wonderful thing to me in the world!! Sometimes it feels like a ball and chain!!!! That's just usually when I've had my fill of it or when I have something else that is tearing me away from them. This past week it was the latter. I was so blessed to be the Matron of Honor in my cousin's wedding. It took a HUGE chunk of my time (and energy), but it was well worth it. I stressed mostly about how Scott was dealing with the kids though, most of the time. They survived, but my house didn't!! I'm STILL cleaning up the house!!! My kids were desperate for my attention after being away from them for 2 whole days. I loved being with them and missed them dearly. It's good to be back with them. I love my babies!!!
For the first time I put Mallory's hair in pigtails. It was funny explaining the difference in a ponytail and pigtails to Levi. ESPECIALLY, when he's REALLY into animals and pretty clever when it comes to those things, but he caught on.
We are going away this weekend to a cabin with family. I'm looking forward to doing nothing but being with my children. I miss them even though I'm always with them. Interesting concept.
PS Getting a good picture of Levi these days is like pulling teeth!!!!!!!!!





2 comments:
HAHA! The fact that you were able to get that teeny amount of hair into pigtails takes some serious patience, girl friend.
Loved see you and your lovely family this weekend! :)
that is so cute. mallory is such a happy little girl.
hope the wedding went well and your stress is over.
and i hope you have an awesome weekend, it sounds so fun :)
Post a Comment