Monday, September 6, 2010

Another Fun Trip To The Zoo!

Last week we went to the Indianapolis Zoo...again! We have really enjoyed our zoo membership this year. I really love that we can go and spend a few hours and not feel like we have to be there all day. And we always end up having a wonderful time!

Levi and Mallory LOVE the zoo!! Levi knows all the animals and where they are. He gets really excited and his face is so cute when he gets excited! Mallory enjoys them too...not quite as much as her brother, but she does love the animals. I have learned though, that she is very intimated by water. She was really afraid of the penguins at first and then I realized it was because of the water. She eventually warmed up to them as long as I was holding on to her tightly.

Levi once again enjoyed the water park. He now specifically asks to play in the water. Mallory is too little to play by herself so I take her in the water a little bit...as long as I don't get too wet! She really enjoyed it this time!

This was our special zoo trip with Mee-Maw. Levi was looking forward to going to the zoo, especially with Mee-Maw. We first went into the oceans exhibit and he excitedly showed her the sting ray's, fish, jellyfish, and sharks! It was too cute! And we are definitely looking forward to going again soon!! :)













2 comments:

Bobbi said...

aww how fun! mallory looks like she is loving the water! they are both getting so big :( stop that!

Reba said...

those pictures are adorable, especially the one of mallory in the water. i seriously can't believe how big levi is. he's like a kid! not a baby at all anymore.