Things are coming along swimmingly. Mallory got her pictures taken today for her birthday...even though it was over a month ago. A little late, I know, but that's what happens sometimes! Levi's still not potty-trained and it's probably because I'm a little scared and lazy to work on it. We go to MOPS twice a month along with a few outings. Jazzercise has become a weekly ritual, 3-4 times a week. And that's about it really. Well, other than church and I just finished up a Beth Moore bible study, that was totally awesome!!
We're definitely gearing up for fall. Pretty much every weekend in October is full. I've put in all my requests at work and I'm sure I'm going to be their favorite employee now! We're looking forward to fall festivals, pumpkin patches, apple orchards, sleepovers with Lucy and Ivy, and anything else we can do to keep our mind of daddy being gone hunting all the time! :) But really, it is my favorite time of year and I just love all the fun activities!
I was just reminiscing about life this time last year. I can't believe it's already been a year. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from last year.




No comments:
Post a Comment