Halloween was so much fun this year! Levi had been asking for weeks, "is it dark outside? is it time to go trick-or-treating? is it Halloween, yet?" Poor kid, he was so excited and couldn't wait to go! He did a great job going up to the door and saying "trick-or-treat" and "thank you". At first he was a little apprehensive, but it didn't take him long to get comfortable and get excited for the next house. Mallory loved it too! She loves bags and purses, so she loved her candy bag and played with it for days!
I don't typically dress up for Halloween, but now that the kids are a little older and I came across an awesome costume, I decided I would dress up this year. I can't believe I never thought of dressing up as this character before. Seeing as how she is a long-time favorite of mine, Mary Poppins!! We had a great time! Scott didn't dress up...but he will next year!!



1 comment:
such cute pics!! good for you dressing up.
Post a Comment