Waterman's Farm is Levi's favorite place to go in the fall. They have all kinds of animals and fun activities. His favorite thing is the pumpkin eating dinosaur! It's pretty neat and he still talks about it. In fact, one night we were reading his little preschoolers devotional and were talking about heaven. I asked him if he wanted to go to heaven and he said, "No, I want to go to Waterman's"! lol I love it!
They have a tractor turned into a slide. He went up the stairs (with my help of course) and said, "I have to go pee!" So he turned around and we headed for the grossest port-o-potty ever!! Sometimes wearing diapers is far more convenient for mom! lol But don't get me wrong, I'm SO glad he's potty-trained!! :)






This was the first year Levi really got to enjoy carving pumpkins. Mallory was already in bed, so we decided to paint her pumpkin for her. Daddy and Mommy got to design and carve the big pumpkins and Levi and Mommy got to paint Levi and Mallory's pumpkin. It was fun! Mee-Maw was there for help too!







This was also our first year to go to the "Zoo Boo" at the Indianapolis Zoo. It was pretty neat. We went on the last day and only for the last hour, so it was winding down and most of the animals were already "in bed." But we are looking forward to next year!








Stay tuned for the November update! lol







This was also our first year to go to the "Zoo Boo" at the Indianapolis Zoo. It was pretty neat. We went on the last day and only for the last hour, so it was winding down and most of the animals were already "in bed." But we are looking forward to next year!








Stay tuned for the November update! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment