Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving Pics

Thanksgiving was pretty low-key, but awesome nonetheless!! The Saturday before Thanksgiving we went to my mom's for dinner. Even though it was early, it was still great. Just about everyone was there, except for my brother Davey and his family in Virginia. Nothing extraordinary happened, just some good food and fellowship! We did play a few mean rounds of The Disney Trivia game. I knew just about every answer to all the questions EXCEPT the ones that were asked of me!! LOL

Thanksgiving day was spent at Mee-Maw's house and it was a great day. I just love Thanksgiving. It has such a lovely, warm feeling to it! We spent the whole day there enjoying dinner and each other's company. That evening Scott and I decided to check out Toys R Us and their big sale before "black Friday". Yea, we didn't even get in line!! The line was literally about 1/2 mile long, if not longer and it was FREEZING!! There was no deal good enough for me to wait in that long line!!! So instead I met some friends at Wal-Mart at midnight and shopped until 7am! It was so much fun!!!

Levi at Mee-Maw's picking out a movie.

Cute little Isabella! She has the cutest new haircut!!

Mallory is really into the little magnets!

The girls are starting to play really well together! So fun!

PJ Time!! Look at Mallory's skinny little legs!! :)
Publish Post

No comments: