Sunday, December 19, 2010

My "Little" Boy is THREE!!!

On November 29th, Levi turned 3!! We celebrated his birthday at home with one of his favorite foods - bacon!! Lol - he is such his Daddy's boy! And we had cupcakes - which the "Cupcake Man" brought for him! The Cupcake Man is an imaginary man that Levi made up. Where he came up with this idea, I don't know! He calls the cupcake man on either his pretend cell phone or Daddy's cell phone and orders everyone he knows a cupcake. He of course chooses an appropriate color for each of the recipients and politely hangs up. Only to make another call to the Cupcake Man for yet another order! I just so happened that on Levi's birthday Mee-Maw ran into the Cupcake Man and he had a special surprise for Levi. Six HUGE cupcakes!! One was red because Levi "loves red." He pretty much says that at least 3 times a day. And we all got to eat some of the cupcakes. It was alot of fun!






Then on December 5th, Levi had his friends and family over for a very small get together. We played games and opened presents. He wanted a dinosaur party, so dinosaurs it was! My good friend Brandi was kind enough to make an awesome dinosaur cake which Levi loved!! He's such a big boy, playing with big boy toys, and still not wanting to share them with Mallory! I guess I can't blame him!






1 comment:

Reba said...

happy birthday levi! can't believe he's already 3!