Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Welcome 2011!

2010 has been such a great year! We've been enjoying watching our family grow (not necessarily in size) and we have been so blessed! I have the world's worst memory, so I am drawing a blank at any large memorable events that happened over the course of the past year, but I would just say that the year in general was a good one.

My kids and I always manage to find something fun to do and I always enjoy spending my time with them. I'm already looking forward to the new year and to see all that it brings.



1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Hi, just got caught up on your blog. I'm so behind! I'm sorry about mal being so small but I really wouldn't worry about it. At least your doc isn't wanting to run all sorts of tests. Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday season. You had lots of great pics:)