I love that my daughter is such a girlie girl!! We play with babies, tea, food, and purses all day! She also loves books, cars, and trains! We have a lot of fun in our house. Mallory loves to have me do her hair. Probably because I've been putting bows, barrettes, or headbands in her hair since she was born!! I bought her some big girl headbands and she doesn't really like them. I think they might hurt her head. But she did let me try to french-braid her hair a few weeks ago and we were successful!! I can't believe how fast and how thick her hair is growing. On Thursday she let me paint her fingernails. She was in a trance as I was painting them. I was careful to put a very thin coat on as I knew she wouldn't sit still afterward in order for them to dry. Then after some playtime and bathtime the paint came off. :( We'll just have to try again! :)
Here's the best picture I could get of her french-braid.

This headband didn't stay in long. It's cute, but it must be uncomfortable!!
1 comment:
your awesome at french braiding! come do brityn's hair! i think mal has much nicer hair (thicker and growing evenly!) i cannot get a decent french braid in her hair!
Post a Comment