Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hi! I'm still here!

Well, howdy folks!! I am still here, alive, and PREGNANT!!! If you didn't know that last part, then you unfortunately are probably one of the last to know. I'm 20 weeks and we just found out on Thursday that it's a GIRL! :) We are thrilled to be expecting baby #3 and would have been happy with a boy or girl. It's just great to finally know!!

So, I've been busy, lazy, and well, obviously not blogging. So much has been happening and not really anything too fun to post at the moment. It's hard enough keeping up with two toddlers that taking pictures along the way has fallen off my plate!! One can only do so many things at one time ya know!! But, I am determined to get better about taking pictures.

We put our house up for sale to upgrade in size, but hopefully downsize our house payment. Sounds tricky, but we are determined!! We have had the house on the market for a month now and we have only had 2 showings. That's not very encouraging, but I keep telling myself that it only takes one and that the perfect person will come along eventually. I don't think I would be as anxious or impatient if I didn't have a baby coming in 4 months! ;-)

The kids and I have been spending our days with playdates with MOPS friends, going to the Children's Museum, parks, and recently the zoo. When we aren't out and about we are at home watching movies, coloring pictures, playing hide and go seek, reading, working puzzles, and playing pretend. Mallory LOVES her dolls and will spend alot of her time taking care of them. I caught her the other day in her rocking chair vigorously rocking her baby saying "mom-mom, mom-mom, mom-mom". "Mom-mom" is translated as "mommy" and she was singing a song that I sing to her before bed. It was too cute. Levi LOVES to play with his trains, as always, but his new favorite thing is playing with his new Buzz Lightyear. He runs around the house with Buzz shouting, "to infinity and beyond!" And "Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!" It's pretty cute!

They say and do the funniest things. I wish I would remember to write down or blog the funny things Levi says. The kid is hilarious! And Mallory, well she doesn't talk much, but she is great at communicating exactly what she wants!! I just love my kids and they bring so much joy. I can't wait to add one more to the mix!!

2 comments:

Reba said...

congratulations again on another little girl! how wonderful that you're past the feeling sick part and now you can enjoy being pregnant. congrats on your new van, too, and good luck with selling and buying your houses.

Bobbi said...

your pg again?!?!? OMG!!

um, seriously? no pictures? not even one? how about a belly pic?