It started off a whole week early when my friends Tanya and Natalie surprised me by taking me out to dinner at Olive Garden. Then my mother-in-law, Carol, made a super nice dinner for me on Sunday and the weather was gorgeous. Then on Tuesday, my actual birthday, one of my long-time best friends, Brandi, came over for lunch and brought me a cake and Subway! It was delicious and delightful!!
We have been looking for vans for a little while and on my birthday Scott called me and told me he found the perfect van for a great price online in Bloomington, which is about an hour away. We decided to jump on the opportunity and go get it if it's everything it seemed to be online. Well, it was and we drove my new van home that very night! I am so in love with my van and I'm so happy to finally have one!! I've been wanting one for a very, very long time!!
My new van!!! Terrible picture, sorry! I need to take one during the day.
The last part of my birthday celebration was on Thursday. My cousin Megan wanted to take me out somewhere special for my birthday, so we met at Buca di Beppo, one of my favorite restaurants!! She surprised me by having two of my other very good friends there for dinner! It was a great night and I love being surprised!! Oh and we sat in the kitchen, which I've never done before and it was really fun!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday again my friend :)
Post a Comment