Levi started "preschool" a few weeks ago and he absolutely LOVES it!! It's actually a Parent's Day Out program so it is set up a little differently than traditional preschools, but we like to call it preschool. For the summer, he is going 1 day a week from 10am - 2pm. In the fall, which by the way is not too far away, he will go 2 days a week. Their summer program is awesome and he's experienced some special activities with his new friends. The first week they had a helicopter for the kids to climb in and they got their picture taken. Then they've had chickens and cows for them to pet. One week there was a fire truck and the firemen talked about fire and weather safety and last week there was a police officer! So, the summer has definitely been packed with fun activities!! I think the cows and the firetruck were his favorite!!
I love that he is having a blast and I can see that he is growing. He's gaining so much from the routine and structure, plus getting to use scissors, glue, and paint. Plus, I am really enjoying the time that Mallory and I have together. We've been going out to lunch with friends, which is so nice because it's so hard to enjoy a meal with two toddlers. We've seen movies, been shopping, and just having a good ole time!
I can't believe how nervous I was for Levi's first day of preschool. I was so worried that he would miss me or that he wouldn't have enough food to eat, or too much. I was just nervous about everything, but it ended up being a really great day.
The big boy, ready for his first day of preschool!!
And Mallory, who has to do everything her big brother does!
1 comment:
so cute :) glad he's enjoying it so much!
how's it going getting rid of the binky? ;)
Post a Comment