Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Love My Kids!

Sometimes the best thing about being a mom are the simple, small things that my kids do that melt my heart! It's so fun to see Levi grow into a little boy and for us as parents to move into new territory and then for us to see our little girls growing with anticipation for what's coming next.

Levi has become quite the little photographer. Here are a few of the pictures he has taken, all while I am not even paying attention!

His recent artwork that he is very proud of!


Mallory's artwork

Not sure what I was doing here in the garage, but he felt the need to document it! lol

This is nothing special, but I just think it's a neat reminder of what the world looks like from the perspective of a child! The kitchen looks so different!


And I took this picture of the kiddo's playing with play doh!

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

poor scott, he's not allowed to hang his dead deers in the house... they are banished to the garage!