I am so blessed to have TWO DAUGHTERS! Wow, I love these girls! I sense that I am in trouble as they grow older. They both can be pretty sassy! I just love to watch them play and I'm so thankful for my girly girls!
| CUTENESS!! I miss her long hair! |
| Blurry picture, but sweet sisterly love! |
| Dressing up at Grom's house! |
| They make me smile! |
| Mal has style and Harper is learning from the best! |
| Sweetness! |
| Awww! |
| Just playing around... |
| Harper being a big girl eating pancakes with Mallory. |
| First hair "trim" :) |
| She was so excited and so good for Aunt Rita to cut her hair. |
| Sadly, I decided to chop off Harper's mullet. |
| She did an amazing job! |
| CUTE! |
| Giving kisses to Strawberry Shortcake was one way to get her to hold still and look down. |
| :) |
| After her big girl haircut. |
| My little poser! |
| She is always putting cute outfits together! |
| She LOVES having her picture taken. |
| DANCE CLASS! |
| I can't remember what they were doing here. |
| Waiting for her turn to leap. |
| Big girl eating a big girl apple! |
1 comment:
they are so sweet!! <3 <3 i can't believe that was mal's first haircut!
I sort of wish i had two girls. not instead of ryder, but in addition too! even tho i know it would be the death of me. because brityn is beyond sassy :/
they look so fun :)
Post a Comment