Harper Louise is ONE!!! A few months ago, on October 4th, my baby turned 1!! Harper is such a sweet little thing...when she is getting what she wants! :) She is walking all over the place these days and loves to play with her big brother and sister. She isn't talking much at all, but is very loud nonetheless! Screeching is her main way of communicating. Annoying and hurtful to the ears. She eats like a 10 year old and went straight from the bottle to a big kids sippy cup. She knows how to sign "more, thank you, please, and all done" but she pretty much refuses to do it. She loves to play with doors, I'm not sure why, but this fascination has been around since she could sit up and crawl. She also LOVES toilets! I can't count how many times I've caught her hands in the toilet. I really need to get a toilet lid lock, but it's hard when you have a 5 year old and a 3 year old that need to use the potty! We try to keep the door shut as much as possible, but, I digress, she's still in the toilet almost daily.
Health-wise, Harper is doing very well. She is average in height and weight, but our experience with babies she is our biggest one. I can't believe she's already one! It was fun planning her birthday party and we had a great turnout! The party was the weekend before her actual birthday, so we decided to go to a Mexican restaurant on her actual birthday. That was, well, it was almost a disaster. Although the food was great and the company was excellent, the kiddo's were tired, loud, and a little crazy. But I guess that's what happens when you have 3 kids ages 4 and under!
 |
| Mee-Maw with her buddies! |
 |
| Silly picture! |
 |
| Big girl! |
 |
| Happy birthday, sweet Harper! |
 |
| And this is how she ended up soaking wet! |
 |
| Daddy and Levi |
 |
| Her smile is so captivating and I love her blue eyes! |
 |
| Back home for cupcakes! |
 |
| A random picture: playing around the house! |
 |
| More playtime! |
 |
| Party time! Harper's Minnie Mouse cake |
 |
| Party on! |
 |
| Fun in the bounce house! |
 |
| Birthday girl! |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| Slide! |
 |
| Grom, Aunty Megs, and baby Scarlett |
 |
| Daddy with Great Grandma and Mee-Maw |
 |
| My GORGEOUS niece, Ivy |
 |
| Time for presents! |
 |
| And she's playing with an "old" toy |
 |
| Levi is a great helper |
 |
| Cameraman |
 |
| She loved all her gifts |
 |
| Cousin Jameson...nice necklace! |
 |
| Cake!! Take the paci out first! |
 |
| Yummy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment