For those of you who don't know, I have the CUTEST baby in the world! ;) I know, I know he has alot of competition out there, but really he is! We got him a jumperoo a few weeks ago and he loves it. At first he didn't know what to think and didn't like it much. But now he really likes it. He is starting to reach for toys and he bats at them too. I am constantly changing his clothes these days due to the drool. I thought it might be because of teething, but I read somewhere that around 3 or 4 months babies begin to have more saliva and they just don't know what to do with it yet. By the time he's done in his jumperoo he and the jumperoo are usually soaked!


2 comments:
Ok I'll give you cutest boy baby ;) Brityn has the same jumaproo...of course she can't use hers yet.
What a cutie, he looks like he is having so much fun! :)
Post a Comment