Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's official!

Levi is 3 months old! I can't believe it! Now I understand everyone when they tell me they grow up fast. We are truly enjoying every minute that we have with him. We have recently introduced rice cereal to his diet. The last time he had some he didn't like it at all and kept spitting it out, but we are going to continue to try. Levi has a problem with reflux so his pediatrician suggested rice cereal. We are hoping it helps him. Speaking of his pediatrician, Levi was at the doctor yesterday and he now weighs 13lbs 8oz! Yikes! No wonder all his "0-3 months" clothes aren't fitting anymore! Doctor says he is very healthy, yay!

We took a special little visit this week to see Granny, Levi's great-grandma. Unfortunately, I've been such a bad mommy that I haven't taken him to see her at all yet. But she is such a wonderful Granny that she was there at the hospital when he was born. He loved being at her house and showed off his beautiful gummy smile. We promised her we wouldn't take so long to come back! We enjoy getting out of the house at least twice a week. We very often meet our friends Katie and Mollie for lunch or coffee. And on Monday, Levi is going to Grandma's house so mommy can have a break! Yay for grandma's!! And when the weather is nicer we can get outside more and go for a stroll. I heard birds chirping earlier! What a great sign!

Here's Levi with his Granny

Currently, we are working on getting back to our routine. We got a little too flexible there for a while and so now we are getting back on track. I am starting to work a little more and I am craving some routine!! As I believe Levi does too -- he's alot like his mommy! Since we've gone back on schedule his eating and sleeping habits have gotten so much better!

Okay, so EVERYONE loves a naked baby! Here are some naked baby pictures. No worries, they are rated "E" for everyone! He's got his diaper on! :)

Here's Levi chewing on his teether Aunt Nicole got for him!

Look at those cute toes! Monkey toes more like!

OH, I LOVE THAT SMILE!

Cute is all I can say!

I can't get enough of my naked jay bird!

3 comments:

The Synnott's said...

he is adorable!!! so what is your day like with him? i cant imagine mwhat my days will be like. right now the twins hang out in a boppy lounger, sleep, eat, cry and poop.... what happens when they get bored of that?

i love the pic of his smile!!!

twinsRus said...

Becky his legs and toes are really long arent they? He looks more handsome everytime I see him. ttyl heather

AKA said...

Becky,

He is so adorable! That smile could totally be on a magazine!

Kyndra