Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter



I hope everyone had a blessed Easter! We sure did! We spent lots of time with family and enjoyed every minute of it....or just about anyways!! We have learned that Levi is the type of baby that needs his naps!! Otherwise, he is a very cranky baby!! We experienced that first hand on Saturday and made sure that Levi got his naps on Sunday and it was a much better day!


The handsome little boy wore a cute little sailor outfit that Grom got for him. He looked so darling in it! I just loved it! Daddy, on the other hand, didn't think it was so great for his little boy. Oh well! (Next time Daddy, you can dress him!) As for Easter egg hunting and Easter baskets, he's still a little young of course, but that didn't stop the grandma's from spoiling him!! He got a book and a few fun toys!!

Here is the best picture I could get of his full outfit -- just after a very important nap!

Levi with Grandpa at church!


I normally don't get to rock Levi to sleep or hold him while he's sleeping, but on Saturday I did because it was the only way to get him to sleep. Boy was he fighting me!! That boy sure is stubborn! I guess when his mommy and daddy are both pretty stubborn he is sure to be stubborn. At least he gets it honestly, right?

And see?! A good nap = a happy baby!
Sleep is DEFINITELY important to this boy!

A special Easter day with Grom and Grandpa! Levi got to wear Grandpa's headphones!

Everyday is a fun day with Levi, but with special holidays he makes it much sweeter!

3 comments:

katy said...

What a cutie. :) I hear you on needing the naps thing! Kendra does not do well without her naps either!

twinsRus said...

Becky, I love his sailor suit! The cuffs on the legs are adorable! My goodness u look AWESOME! U R so skinny and look beautiful. Scott is very lucky to have u for a wife! ttyl heather

Bobbi said...

He is so adorable in his sailor suit! I love it. And you do look great.