Finally, we have some words!! This past week, Levi has been working on his vocabulary. I always thought that it would be all of a sudden he is saying "da da" or "ma ma", but it came for him gradually. It started out with just mumbling and then became clearer and clearer each day. This morning it was a definite "da da"!! It's so exciting to hear him talking and making such cute sounds. His usualy babbling sounds a little like "na, na, da...la, mmmm....aaahh...na, la, da, da, ma..." I think he would make a great song writer!!



3 comments:
Aww, how sweet! In just a few more months he will be talking up a storm, I'm sure!
What!? Where have I been?!?! Levi talked? Awwww, that is great :)
Sorry it wasn't mama first. You know what they say? That your baby will predict the sex of your next baby by their first words...mama it will be a girl, dada a boy. Hmm, I hope that is not true because I want a boy next and I think you want a girl.
What a handsome little man.
No, I didn't make my own pears...I didn't make any of the fruit just the veggies. Speaking of veggies how did it go making your own?
I took her bumper off because...well, I guess your supposed to when they can sit unassited and the doctor told me too. LOL! I think I'm going to have to get some breathable bumpers because she is a crazy little sleeper and keeps sticking her legs and arms though the slats.
Post a Comment