Friday, August 29, 2008

Nine Months Old

Hello everyone! It's been a while since my last post. And there are a few things to catch up on. First, I am so excited to announce that Levi is going to have a baby cousin in March! Scott's brother Brian and his wife Nicole are expecting their first baby and well, we are beyond excited!! I can't wait to have another baby in the family! Nicole is wanting to find out the gender, but Brian wants to wait. I have such a hard time with waiting, so my vote is to FIND OUT!!! We'll see who wins!! :)

My last post indicated that Levi is expected to crawl anytime and well, he sure is working on it! I thought that he would be crawling all over the place by now, but he is still moving at a slow pace. He will now get up on his hands and knees and sometimes rock and try to crawl forward only to land on his belly and then scoot with his hands towards a toy, or his favorite, the dog. It's very exciting to watch your little one learn and grow.



Levi's newest babbling talent is blowing raspberries! He loves to make different noises with his mouth and slobber is usually everywhere. It's funny that he doesn't make alot of clear baby "words", but he is always talking and making funny noises. He will make a coughing noise, too, if you do. It's cute to see that he can copy you. Bathtime is a ton of fun, too, because he looooves to splash and play with certain unmentionable body parts. ;) I try talking to him and get him to look at me, but he is so involved in splashing that I dont' even exist!

So, today, Levi is nine months old. We go to the doctor in a couple of weeks and I'm anxious to get a report. Plus, I have a ton of questions to ask the pediatrician. I am still nursing, and while I love it and want to continue, I would like to know how and when it is okay to start introducing regular milk. I know most people say 12 months, but I think we are able to start little by little sooner than that. Especially since I am breastfeeding and I drink milk, he is getting some already from me. Also, I can't wait to find out how much he weighs and how tall he is. He seems so big to me and sometimes my arms get tired because he's so heavy! I can't wait to give a full report! :)

4 comments:

katy said...

he is so cute. :) I can't believe how big they are all getting! I can't believe that in just a few months he will be one! It's going by too quickly!

Bobbi said...

He looks like a big boy in that last picture!

Congrats to your BIL and SIL! How fun. My vote is to wait ;) lol.

Hmm Brityn is starting to explore things in the bathtub too....not alot but she has felt around a bit. Good thing she doesn't have much to play with :D

Give Levi loves from Brityn and me. Mmmmmuuuuuaaaahhhhh!

The Synnott's said...

time is flying by! he is such a cutie and looks so much older than 9 months.

Bobbi said...

I just read "the chicken" LOL!!! Her girls are a kick. Such big personalities.