Thursday, September 18, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things!




Levi's FAVORITE things:

His new (to us!) blue chair

Wheel of Fortune (seriously he's in a trance when it's on)

Megan, the dog

Floor registers

The door stop

The doors to the entertainment center

The remote control

My cell phone

My hair

His pacifier

Sitting up in his crib

His ducky

Cereal

The puffy things that look like cheerios

His momma! ;)

See his really cool blue chair? :)

Reaching for that paci!

What puffy things?

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Heeeheee thanks for the comment on my blog Levi. You sure are a cutie patootie! I can't wait to get bigger so we can share ice cream and maybe be boyfriend and girlfriend. I think your blue chair is super duper cute. I wish I had one of those.

Love, Brityn

P.S. I love those puffy things too!

The Synnott's said...

he looks so grown up! i am so glad tall are doing so well. my boys love the puffy things too...