Monday, September 22, 2008

My Little Houdini

When Levi was a wee tiny baby, I used to call him my "little houdini". We would wrap him as tight as safely possible in order to keep him from flailing his arms. By doing so, he was able to sleep more soundly and without waking himself up. However, by the time morning came or the end of his nap, he was mysteriously wriggled free from his, what grandpa calls, straightjacket. Hence his nickname "little houdini".


Well, now he has tried to prove me right!! Levi loves his new blue chair. He will sit for minutes in it while watching TV or playing with his toys. BUT he must have his toys! Yesterday, as I went into the kitchen to rinse some dishes I look over to find him wriggling his way out of the chair and I have pictures to prove it!! Oh I do love little boys!!



Can you see the toy he is reaching for? Determination!


Oh, soooooo close!


GOT IT!

Hee, hee! Aren't I cool?!

Taaa daaaa!!!!!

4 comments:

katy said...

So funny! Kendra did the same thing! I finally put her bouncy chair away because it was making me too nervous. :)

The Synnott's said...

thats just awesome!

Bobbi said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You funny boy Levi :D

Bobbi said...

did you read "The sticks and the panties"? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!