Hmmm....today is September 29th, right? That means Levi is 10 months old. (long pause while I count to be sure) OH MY GOODNESS!!! He's TEN MONTH'S OLD!!! Where did month 9 go!?!? Didn't I just post about him being 9 months old!?!? Wow, that is so weird. Total time warp.
Anyway, my little boy is 10 months old! :) This past month has been totally crazy due to the fact that he is a crawling maniac!! I am constantly telling him no, giving him a few chances to get it, and pulling him away from whatever he is into that he shouldn't be. This happens a million times a day!! He is even starting to pull himself up onto things, but not quite successful on the standing front. However, he is close.
Ten months means I have two months to plan his BIRTHDAY PARTY! I am in absolute shock as I am typing this. I love planning so I have to be sure not to go overboard seeing as how he won't remember a darn thing! But there are pictures, right? I wouldn't want him to grow up and wonder why his first birthday wasn't as extravagant as the rest of them, right? ;) Anyhoo, the "theme" is probably going to be Mickey Mouse because he totally loves the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and because I love Mickey Mouse too! :) I better get started before Time Warp II takes over!!
PS I apologize that I have no pictures. For some reason I haven't been taking any recently. But I will fix the situation and new pictures up soon.
2 comments:
Tell me the truth....did you figure out that he was 10 months old today because I mentioned it when we were chatting earlier? LOL kidding!
Happy Birthday Levi!! Your getting so big and cuter by the day. Tell your mommy to take some pictures so we can see your sweet smiley face. Muuuuuaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!
Happy Birthday, Levi!
Kendra LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too!!! She gets so excited during the opening song, and the hot dog dance. :D
Post a Comment