Monday, January 19, 2009

Birthdays and Anniversaries

January is a month FULL of birthday's and anniversaries! Scott and I will be celebrating SIX years of marriage on Sunday!! My parents 38th anniversary is Friday. My brother's birthday was the 13th. My nephew's birthday is the 22nd and my mom's birthday is the 26th!! And that's just family!! Scott and I are celebrating our anniversary with dinner and a movie...I think. I can't get him to plan anything ahead of time!! But I'm looking forward to us spending time together.

Here are some fun pics of Levi.

He loves to ride his horsey, but he doesn't like to let go of his toys!!


Climbing in the kitchen cabinets.



All bundled up for the really cold weather!!


3 comments:

Trista said...

I'll never forget your wedding because that was the night that I went home and Greg and I started making plans for Claire. HEHE!

Happy Anniversary, Dear Cousin. Can't believe it will be six years! Time flies!

Bobbi said...

Happy anniversary!

So cute! If Brityn had her way she would have given Levi hugs and kisses on the pc...I didn't feel like cleaning slobber off of it though.

katy said...

Happy Anniversary! January is a great month for those! :)