Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone?

Where do I even begin? My last post was so long ago and so much has happened in the past month! I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and I wish everyone the best for 2009! It will be a great year packed with new adventures! :)

Christmas was fun and very exciting. Levi wasn't real sure what to do with the wrapped presents, so daddy had to help him quite a bit. But boy did he get LOTS of new toys!! We had a wonderful visit with my brother, David, and his beautiful wife, Geri, and my cute nephew, Nicholas! They were here for a few days and we loved spending time with them laughing and playing games. Nicholas and Levi had fun playing together along with their other two cousins, Lucy and Ivy. I can't believe how fast everything went and I didn't take very many pictures. :( I'll have to remember that next year! Happy 2009!!


Daddy helping Levi with his presents

He LOVES the Mickey cell phone Santa left in his stocking!

What a cutie! :)


Levi, Ivy, Lucy, and Nicholas

2 comments:

katy said...

He is looking so BIG in that picture with the Santa hat on! I'm glad you all had a good Christmas. :)

Bobbi said...

Happy New Year!
Wow, that was the shortest blog ever! Hehehe thanks for the pictures though. He is such a cutie. I can't wait to see what Brityn looks like with her 2 front teeth as Levi looks so cute with his!