Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One Big Happy Family

So, everyone is doing well. Kid's are growing. Scott is preparing for hunting season. I'm getting more involved in my MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) group. All is well and anxiously awaiting the fun fall season!

Mallory is growing like a weed! She is quickly approaching 10lbs if she hasn't reached it already. Levi is communicating so well that it's quite impressive. His whining and tantrums have scaled down tremendously. He's really into tractors right now. He's very detail oriented and wants to know exactly what every tractor does. He knows the difference between a combine and a baler. I didn't even know the difference!! ;)

Mallory and I went to my cousin Megan's bridal shower on Sunday and had a great time! It was Mallory's first (of many) tea party! I got a few pictures of the four generations with my mom and my granny. And today, Mallory and I had a little photo shoot. The girl smiles ALL THE TIME! It's hard for me to get a picture of it as my camera flashes this little green light before it takes the picture and then she makes a disgruntled looking face, but I captured a few this time!







1 comment:

Bobbi said...

lol! some of those faces are hilarious! she is such a cutie :)