Mallory is cooing like crazy and I love it! She's so precious, I absolutely love her. She smiles at me, pretty much 99% of the time we interact with each other. She's such a smiley baby. She's a very happy baby and a very good baby. I'm still waiting for her to sleep through the night consistently. She's slept for 7 hours straight twice, but it isn't a regular pattern yet. I think once I can get some regular sleep I will have more energy and motivation. At least I'm hoping and waiting!
Levi is becoming more and more bossy these days. I feel like he is always commanding me to do something for him. I thought this was the time when children cry for independence wanting to do everything on their own. Not Levi, he wants me to do everything for him. I taught him at a young age to ask for help if he gets frustrated with something. Well, now if things don't go right the first time, it's my fault! Or if I don't answer him a microsecond after asking for something he continues to yell his request repeatedly until I answer him. Ridiculous!!! I'm hoping it's just a phase. Just waiting for it to get better!









2 comments:
so stinkin cute! mal is just a rolly polly little thing. i want to squeeze her.
i get the demanding help me right now thing too. idk what the solution is, but it drives me nuts. if you figure it out let me know!
did you see angie is pregnant?
Post a Comment