Monday, April 26, 2010

Shooter's Birthday

I'm not sure if I've mentioned before that I babysit my cousin's two little ones on Wednesdays and Fridays. Most of you may already know, but I'm filling you in now if you didn't know. Shooter turned 3 on March 13th and his little sister Lailah will turn 2 on May 2nd. Yes, Shooter is his real name...it's on his birth certificate! He is the cutest little guy. He can be a stinker, but he can be soooo sweet too!! For his birthday we had ice cream and he got to help put the sprinkles on top. He thought that was fun!

Here's the birthday boy helping me with the ice cream.

Every time he comes over since this day he sings "happy birthday to me!"


Here's little sister Lailah who will be having a birthday soon!

And of course, the goof ball!!

Poor little princess, she didn't get any ice cream. She had to settle for chewing on a toy.
After ice cream, it was time for some fun outside!! This was one of the days when the weather was beautiful!!!


Sibling love!


These boys are such good buddies!
Pretty girl!
Slidin'!

2 comments:

Reba said...

i find it so hilarious that mallory and naomi have owned so many of the same clothes--the trend continues, we have that white onesie with the colored hearts too :)

Bobbi said...

Happy Birthday, Shooter. Look at all that hair! i love it :)