Easter at Grandma McInerny's was so much fun! The Easter bunny brought a beautiful basket of goodies and hid tons of eggs in the backyard! Levi had a great time hunting eggs and looking through his basket.
Here are pictures of my beautiful niece, Izzy! Isn't she just the most precious thing ever!?!? I'm so proud to be her aunt!! :)
Here she is resting on daddy.







Easter at Grom's was equally as fun and exciting with lots of eggs to hunt also. By this time he had the hang of it and thought "hunting" was the best game ever and cried when we stopped. I think he has daddy's inner desire to hunt things.





3 comments:
Awww...soo cute. I think your niece looks a bit like Levi.
So cute! I bet he will have so much fun with Daddy doing Father & Son things in the future. :)
Cute pics! Better late than never :) Izzy is a doll!
Post a Comment