I can't believe what a big boy he is. He does not look like a baby anymore... I guess Brit probably doesn't either, sometimes it's hard for me to see.
I definitely feel pressure from EVERYWHERE to take her paci away! I don't want to take it away either, for one because she loves it so much and maybe a part of me wants to keep her a baby a little longer. Who know?! For now I'm not worried about it.
2 comments:
I can't believe what a big boy he is. He does not look like a baby anymore... I guess Brit probably doesn't either, sometimes it's hard for me to see.
I definitely feel pressure from EVERYWHERE to take her paci away! I don't want to take it away either, for one because she loves it so much and maybe a part of me wants to keep her a baby a little longer. Who know?! For now I'm not worried about it.
levi really is a little boy now. so glad you got to post your pictures.
Post a Comment