Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cowboy's and Cutie's!

I love my darling children. They put a smile on my face everyday. Levi has a remarkable imagination and sense of curiosity. I love that he is beginning to play and talk with his toys in a different way. Grandpa got him this cowboy hat and HE LOVES IT!!! He wears it all the time. Every time he puts it on he talks about feeding the animals. He often talks about the time he fed the goats with daddy. That was around Halloween. What a smart boy! Here are some pics of him playing with his tractor. I'm sure he's talking to the farmer about taking the horse to the stalls. lol

And here's my little cutie. Mallory is just growing like a weed!!! She's fitting into 9 month clothes and I can't wait for summer to get here. Today she had two firsts. She was fussing while sitting on the floor and I reached my arms out to pick her up and she reached for me. My heart melted. :-) And then we were at the park today and she was in the baby carrier just kicking away and talking up a storm. She was saying "da da da da da". I was so proud!!! Although, I was hoping for "ma ma", but I'll take "da da". Here are some pics of my little cutie!!





Here's a picture of my mom, Mallory and me at my cousin's baby shower. I'm so blessed to have a wonderful mother like her!!!!!

2 comments:

Trista said...

You are so blessed!!!

I love your kiddos!! I only you lived closer so I could spend more time with them! (and you of course!)

Bobbi said...

so cute! don't know if i've told you this but your kids are adorable! seriously!

i really can't believe how big mal is... where did that kid come from?