Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kiss Me I'm Irish!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! We had a lovely day last Wednesday for St. Patty's day! We took a trip downtown to meet with Mee-Maw and Aunt Nicole and Izzy for the parade. The weather was beautiful, a little chilly, but not too bad. We got to see where Mee-Maw works and see all of her friends. Levi had a great time and loved seeing where she works! He loved the parade too, and talked about it for days. He talks about the parade and the candy and the horses...and the horse's poop. Yes, poop. One of the horses pooped right in front of us towards the beginning of the parade, so we got to witness everyone in the parade making a big deal of it and walking around it (or like one poor girl in the marching band walk right through it!!!) or like the white truck that drove through it! Levi talked about the white truck driving through it, too. I didn't even notice that it was white - observant little fella. I didn't take alot of pictures because I was holding Levi the entire time, but I got one of each of the kiddo's. We had a lovely time and the kids slept most of the way home. Levi went right back to sleep when we got home, but Miss Mallory thought the 30 minute car-nap was enough. So we did a little photo shoot instead! :)


Here are pictures from Mallory's photo shoot. At first I felt guilty posting all these pictures of her and not of Levi, but then I remembered that for 21 months this blog was all about Levi and she deserves her time to shine every now and then, right?





1 comment:

Bobbi said...

where is that boy's green? it better be under his jacket!

izzy is such a cutie :)

omg! i love mallory's jelly shoes! how stinking cute!!

i really thought she looked like scott at first and she still does but i think she has your eyes. what do you think?