Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Super Mom or Stupid Mom?
So, you wanna know what happened today? Well, I can't decide if I'm a Super Mom or a Stupid Mom!! Maybe you can help me decide? Eh, I think I'm a little bit of both!! So, I'm getting Mallory dressed. She's on the changing table. I go to her closet to pick out her outfit. Yes, I left her on the changing table. Alone. The biggest no-no and I've done it a million times. She's never rolled off before, but I should remember there is a first time for everything. I look over (thank you to Mallory's guardian angel who must have tapped me on the shoulder just in the nick of time) and see that Mallory is in process of rolling OFF the changing table. Seriously OFF the table, not just rolling ON the table, but OFF!! I'm about 6 or 7 feet away. I launch my body towards her, reaching out and I slid to her just in time to catch her. I was on the floor. Seriously, it was like something in a movie that would have been rehearsed a hundred times. Amazing. I'm Super Mom! Wait...if I hadn't been Stupid Mom for leaving her on the changing table I wouldn't have had to use my super powers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
teeheehee
You are truly a Super Mom. But all of us Moms have done that one time or another. Gotta love that guardian angel "tap" that you got just in the nick of time!
Happy Easter to you and your little bunnies!
Post a Comment